Publicly available information demonstrates that the University of Pittsburgh hosts some of the most barbaric experiments carried out on aborted human infants, including scalping 5-month-old aborted fetuses to stitch onto lab rats, exporting fetal kidneys across the country, and killing infants delivered alive for liver harvesting–funded by U.S. taxpayers via the National Institutes of Health, and in particular Dr. Anthony Fauci’s NIAID office.
Local Planned Parenthood of Western Pennsylvania abortion providers supply the aborted fetuses, while Pitt sponsors the local Planned Parenthood’s operations, in what looks like an illegal Quid Pro Quo for fetal body parts, forbidden by 42 U.S. Code 289g-2 and 18 Pennsylvania Statutes 3216. Pennsylvania law also makes it a felony to experiment on a living fetus or to fail to provide immediate medical care to an infant born alive.
- “Development of humanized mouse and rat models with full-thickness human skin and autologous immune cells”, Bility, Agarwal, et al. Nature Scientific Reports 10:14598 (2020).
- “Efficient human fetal liver cell isolation protocol based on vascular perfusion for liver cell-based therapy and case report on cell transplantation”, Gerlach et al. Liver Transplantation 18(2):226-37. February 2012.
- “Report on Liver Cell Transplantation Using Human Fetal Liver Cells”, Pietrosi and Chinnici. Methods in Molecular Biology 1506:283-294, 2017.
- “Effects of Delta-Like Noncanonical Notch Ligand 1 Expression of Human Fetal Liver Hepatoblasts on Hematopoietic Progenitors”, Gerlach et al. Stem Cells International 2019.
- Dr. Jörg Gerlach NIH funding.
- “University of Pittsburgh as the GUDMAP Tissue Hub and Collection Site” NIH grant and website.
- CMP undercover footage of Planned Parenthood Western Pennsylvania abortion providers. North American Forum on Family Planning, October 2014.
- University of Pittsburgh Ryan Residency and Fellowship in Complex Family Planning programs.
- University of Pittsburgh Department of OB/GYN Annual Report, 2020.